What is your favorite thing about Mia?
Her crawling.
What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
When he plays sword fighting with me.
What is your favorite thing about Mommy?
Her hair, her eyes, her mouth, and her dress. That's all.
What is your favorite thing about Zachary?
When he doesn't have a bobo on his shoulder.
What is your favorite thing about you?
My bedroom with my toys and I get to play with them.
What is your favorite thing about school?
I like learning.
Who is your best friend?
Cole, Andrew, and Cassidy
What is your favorite game?
Video games.
What is your favorite toy?
My monster trucks and my everything else.
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
With my family.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Police Man.
What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas
Wow! I was out of town and missed some posts! I LOVE Logan and Mia's halloween costumes! They were so cute! I bet Joe is trying to say that Mia is saying Dada because of dadadada...but I'm with you...babble!!:) Sorry Joe! Logan and Ben would have been a halloween pair with Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader!! Hope you are doing well!!
ReplyDelete