Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Halloween


Once again, we had a great Halloween! Everyone came over for our annual Halloween party. In attendance was a Great Pumpkin, Mummy, Witch, Vampire, and of course Anakin Skywalker and a beautiful Caterpillar! Even Zachary dressed up like a Jack-O-Lantern. It was quite the mixed crowd. Logan and Mia had a great time. Mia showed off all her new talents such as pulling up and walking around the coffee table and crawling around the house while Logan showed off his awesome Light Saber fighting skills. When it started to get dark, we went trick-or-treating around the block. Logan got more candy than we'll ever know what to do with and Mia fell asleep in her stroller (of course). When I put Logan into bed he said, "Mommy, I had a really fun day. Is it time for Christmas now?" My goodness! I think this is going to be a really fun Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment