Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Pet Rock

On the way home in the car...

Logan:     Pew Wee! Something's really stinky in here!
Mommy:  I don't smell anything.
Logan:     EWWWWW! It's my hands!
Mommy:  Well, we're almost home now and we'll wash them when we get there.
Logan:     Why do my hands stink?
Mommy:  I don't know. Did you put them in your pants? (unfortunately, this is a bad habit)
Logan:     No. EWWWWW! It's my rock!
Mommy:  What's your rock?
Logan:     My rock is soooo stinky.
Mommy:  OK, we'll wash your rock when we get home.
Logan:     No way, Mommy!
Mommy:  Why not? You're rock will be fine if we wash it.
Logan:     Because it's my stinky rock.

Funny how something goes from being gross to being his prized posession.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is too funny! I love the fun new Christmas template! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is absolutely the funniest thing I've heard! Sandra

    ReplyDelete