Logan: Mommy, I remember when baby Mia came out your tummy and you weren't so fat anymore.I figured it was best not to bother trying to explain why he couldn't marry Mia. I'm pretty sure he'll decide he doesn't want to marry her anymore just as soon as she breaks one of his favorite toys!
Me: You do?
Logan: Yep, then you were just a little bit fat.
Daphne: Ooh! I want to have a baby!
Me: You have baby dolls, that's kind of like having a baby.
Daphne: No, it's not. I want a real baby.
Me: Well, you have a long time to wait. You have to grow up and get married before you can have a baby.
Daphne: Yep, and I'm gonna marry your son.
Me: You can't marry my son.
Daphne: Yes I can.
Me: No, I'm pretty sure there's a law against that.
Daphne: Why?
Me: Because you're cousins and you can't marry your cousin.
Logan: Yeah, 'cause I'm gonna marry Baby Mia!
The K.I.N.D System
13 years ago










Oh no!!LOL! You are in for it! Ben has been getting into the debate with Earle about why I can't be his wife when he grows up...and bless his heart, I have noticed he has curiously been trying to peep in on my when I am getting dressed! What will we do with these boys!!!:)
ReplyDeleteI thought it was pretty funny, too. Logan has an odession now with pony tails. If he sees a girl with a pony tail in her hair, he starts blushing and smiling - it's really pretty cute. And he doesn't like the ones his age. Oh no - he likes the teenage girls! I told Joe that we're going to have to watch out for cougars when he gets to be a teenager if he keeps looking for the older women!
ReplyDelete