My sweet "Baby Mia" is growing so fast. All in the period of one week she has learned to sit herself up from a tummy position AND she has started pulling herself into a standing position. Now, she's standing up in bed when she's ready to wake up, pulling up on the sofa and "cruising", and crawling all over the house looking for the dog! It's truly amazing. Hopefully we get a few Ma Ma's and Da Da's soon. She seems to be a little less vocal that what Logan was at this age, but her motor skills are far ahead of what his were. So funny how different they are.
I often sit and try to figure out what she's thinking. I think that her list of favorites is probably (1) Logan, (2) Zachary (the dog), (3) Daddy & Mommy, (4) Cherios. I can already tell that she's a Diva. She's high-maintenance if I've ever seen it, but when she's happy, she's SOOOO happy. I guess you could say that she's a true female - a woman in training for sure. Beautiful and sweet and everything wonderful. What more could I ask for?
The K.I.N.D System
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment