Logan: Mommy, what will we do at the bird party?
Me: We'll get to see a bird demonstration and play on the space walk!
Logan: What's a bird demotrashayn?
Me: It's when the lady or man who works at the bird place brings a bird over for you to see and pet.
Logan: I don't want to touch the bird.
Me: You don't have to if you don't want to.
Logan: Will there be lots of birds there?
Me: I think so.
Logan: Do they fly?
Me: Yes, of course they fly.
Logan: Do they walk?
Me: Yes, birds can walk.
Logan: How do they walk?
Me: With their feet, Logan. (OK, so I'm starting to get a little impatient with the 20 questions routine)
Logan: So, they walk on the ground?
Me: When they walk, yes they walk on the ground.
Logan: The same ground that we walk on?
Me: Yesssssss.
Logan: But, Mommy!
Me: What?
Logan: What about if they peck our toes?
Me: They won't.
Logan: Right, 'cause we're gonna cover them up, huh?
Me: Yes, that's the reason.
Logan: What will we cover them up with?
Me: (UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH) Ask your Daddy.
Logan: Daddy, what will we cover them up with?
Joe: Our shoes.
Logan: Oh, ok.
Me: What? Are you kidding me? You get off with only one question? Uh, uh, Logan. Ask Daddy some more questions!
Logan: No thank you, Mommy.
The K.I.N.D System
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment