This Valentine's Day began with Pink Pancakes with Chocolate Chips for everyone! Joe woke up with Mia and let Logan and I sleep in for a little while. When Logan awoke he ran to check to see what Mia was doing (as usual) and noticed presents in the living room. He was so excited; I heard him say "Daddy! Daddy! Come see what I see in the living room. It's presents! Who are they for?" I decided this was my cue to get out of bed before Logan took it upon himself to open all the presents. Logan got a Valentine gift basket with 2 new monkeys in it and Mia got a large pink teddy bear. Mia kind of looked at the teddy bear and then decided that playing with the paper was much more interesting. Logan exclaimed "But I didn't need any more monkeys. I already have Leonard and Franklin." Oh well, I guess you win some and you lose some. We still had a lot of fun. It was a very nice relaxing day - just what I needed!

Logan made Valentine's cards for me, his Daddy and Mia. They were really sweet and took him quite a while to complete. He wrote the cards on paper and then cut out heart shapes from construction paper and glued them on the writing paper.
I think his handwriting is really improving - especially considering he isn't even 5 yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment