My sweet little baby girl has turned one already! I cannot believe it. Wasn't it just yesterday that she was born? How is it going so fast? It seems like it took me forever to grow up - so why are my kids doing it so much faster than I did?

Well, she's not walking quite yet. She definitely fooled her Daddy and me; we thought she would be walking all over by now. She's been pulling up and walking along the furniture for months now - but she still lacks the confidence to actually let go of the furniture and go for it. I'm sure it will be any day now. I mean, after all what does she have to feel nervous about? It's not like we have a dog who will...oh, wait! We do. Well, it's not like she has a big brother who might...oh, wait! She does. Hmmmm. Come to think about it, I don't think I'd let go if I were her either! We'll wait patiently and hopefully we'll be able to capture it and post a video on here for all to see her remarkable accomplishment.
Happy Birthday, my sweet little baby girl! Mommy loves you.
No comments:
Post a Comment