Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Police Officer, Logan

Logan has just begun his new "big boy" school and uniforms are a brand new thing to him. He awakens on the first day of school completely excited and ready for his big debut. I pull out his new school uniform and begin to dress him; first his pants and then the shirt...He looks down at his shirt and back up again with a look of pure joy on his face. He says "Mommy, am I going to Police Man School?" and I say "Why are you asking that?". He points to the school logo that has been embroidered on his shirt and says "Look, I have a Police Man badge!"

So cute when I think about how innocent he is. To him, life is so simple. You can be whatever you want just by dressing that way. When he picks up a sword he actually becomes General Grievous; when he puts on his new shoes he can immediately jump higher and further than anyone else. It's amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so excited that you started a blog and are on FB now! Would it be okay if I put your link on my blogroll so that I know when you post a new post and I can log on and read your stuff? Blogroll is under Layout, then click "add a gadget" and then you can create your own for the blogs you like to read. Like I said, So excited you started one! I think you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, thanks for the tip. I added you as well.

    ReplyDelete