Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Logan's Top 8 Reasons Not To Go To Bed

How is it possible for one child to come up with so many reasons not to go to bed? 
8.     (Cough, Cough, Cough) Mommy, I need a drink of water.
7.     Mommy / Daddy, you forgot to give me my vitamin.
6.     I need to go pee pee (again).
5.     Mommy / Daddy, my closet door is open.
4.     But I'm SOOO hungry!
3.     Mommy / Daddy, Zachary is sniffing too hard.
2.     Mommy, I need to tell you something....ummmmm, oh yeah! Why did the pig cross the road?
1.     Mommy / Daddy, I smell something stinky. (I've learned that having a boy means that there is always something stinky, or gassy, or burpy.)
I must admit that I admire how creative he's gotten!

1 comment:

  1. I like that Zachary is sniffing too hard...that is funny!! Love your new pictures they are both great but I really love the one at the top!!

    ReplyDelete